Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FEATURED SHOP OF THE WEEK:ISLANEWYORK



DESCRIPTION




The Isla New York label strives to create fashionable clothes that you'll feel comfortable wearing season after season. I've recently switched my fabric to a hand dyed organic soy fabric, so not only are the clothes trendy but they're also eco friendly and comfortable! I love using out of the box trims and accessories to spice up a classic silhouette. I use rhinestones, snap buttons, jewelry charms and chains to try to give each design a unique and fun and versatile look. All the clothes are 100% handmade by me, Regina, in my small studio in Manhattan. Even though it's small, I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, thank you for featuring me!

    PS - I love how you did the layout of the article with the text and pictures! Wish I knew how to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails