Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JC Fridays "Jersey City Fridays"




JC Fridays, is a citywide celebration of free arts and culture programs in Jersey City. JC Fridays is held at the start of every season, offering an exciting lineup of events open to the public.
The series was launched in Spring 2005 by a group of Jersey City artists, arts organizations, and local business owners to better promote the arts in the city. I was part of this and sold my very first headband i had so much fun it was great.








There were tons of great people there from all

over Jersey and New York. I loved the place it had a lot of cute and fun knicknacks.





JC Fridays was where i made my first sale i was super excited.















(buy me click here)










click here for more info on JC Fridays :]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails